[Mgs] [Mg-t] TD Oil Seal

Ron Olds rolds at plausa.com
Thu Aug 9 04:40:18 MDT 2012

Bill,

I have the same leak on my TD engine following rebuilding the engine. I used
the Moss rear seal.  The car is not on the road yet and I haven't done
anything about it yet but I probable will have to.  It is my understanding
that the weep hole is designed for oil to drip.  What I don't know is how much
is designed to drip.  Please keep me informed as to how you address the
problem, the solution and results.

Thanks,

Ronald Olds