[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 59, Issue 20

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 18:49:13 MDT 2012

The government is supposed to be a referee, not a player. How well do
you think it would have gone over for the NFL  to step in and decide
that the Cleveland Browns should have won the last Super Bowl and they
just 'get' the trophy even though they weren't in the game? Losing is
supposed to be a part of life. Iacocca paid HIS note back before it was
due but shouldn't have gotten it either.

That said, whatever I might think of the Chicoms making MG's now, I note
with a sad tinge of satisfaction that they aren't making Triumphs.

Glenn