[Mgs] Tightening the nut on the left side motor mount

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 20:10:23 MDT 2012

I can't really add anything more to the immediate responses, except to
say that I think this is the best response to a lister's technical
question I've seen in a long time. I get the digest, so I can't really
comment in real time. Reading the responses, my first reaction was that
your question had been pretty well answered without anyone asking what
year car you were talking about. Apparently everybody looked at your sig
before responding. And everyone had something to add. Thank you list.
And thank you Mr. B. for keeping the list going.

Glenn