[Mgs] Tightening the nut on the left side motor mount

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 13:33:30 MDT 2012

Peter, when I removed the rack, I simply undid the 4 bolts that hold it to the
subframe, the 2 that hold each steering link to the top of the kingpin
and the
one that holds it at the firewall bracket. That way, you can slide the
steering column right out without having to mess with it. And on my '76,

the
column only really fits one way, so I didn't need to worry about ensuring that
it was aligned properly in the upper bracket.

Dan D
'65B, '76B
Central NJ USA