[Mgs] Back Order - A nice story.

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:31:13 MDT 2012

I have cruise control on my GT. ;I originally ordered it from J.C Whitney
at $129.95 plus shipping. Shortly after I got a 12V impact wrench in the
mail, and a $16.00 charge for shipping. It was heavy. I called J.C. and was
told that anyone ordering from the catalog that I used was supposed to get
one free!. O.K.

I waited for some time with no word,so I called J.C. and was told the item
was back ordered. I waited some more without a word from J.C., and then
began looking around. I found the same item on Amazon for $89.95 plus
shipping. After a while I called J.C. again, and was told the item was
still on back order. At that point I cancelled the order. I wondered what
would happen to the impact wrench

Answer: they refunded the $16.00 shipping charge and never asked for it
back!

Jack