[Mgs] Subject: Heater box

DMatt21502 at aol.com DMatt21502 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 19:32:36 MDT 2012

Steve, If after tackling the heater box you decide to give up on the
project I would be interested in your 5 speed transmission!!! :)   Seriously, It
is a time consuming job and can be frustrating but fact  that the engine is
out of the car will improve your odds. I did the same  job a few years ago
and it turned out fine. Also you will be much happier with  the engine
compartment detailing. Also while you have the heater box out take  the time and
money to replace all gaskets and hoses and have the core checked by  a
radiator shop. You don't want to do it twice!! Good Luck   Dave