[Mgs] Moss headlight relay kit

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 05:26:50 MDT 2012

Unless you want your low beams on all the time* as daytime running lights
there is no way to do this with a single standard DIN switching relay, unless
you are running the low beam current through the switch.
A specialty hi beam/ low beam relay would do it with a single unit but these
are actually 2 relays in a single package.

*All the time meaning driving, parked, key on, key off. The lights would stay
on until the battery goes dead. Maybe not the best way to wire your LBC.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2012, at 18:03, Charles Hill <chillmog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Jack,
> I don't understand what you are describing.  If you are using only one relay
for the lights and the low beam side is normally closed, then doesn't the full
current for the low beam lights still go through the light switch?  Or am I
missing something?