[Mgs] Temperature sender

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 06:46:26 MDT 2011

Max,
	I'll have to challenge you for that. I've been known as 'cold solder joint
Paul' since 1985.

	Drove my car for the first time in 2-3 weeks, to work today. Top up, but it
will go down on the way home. Felt a little guilty with the top up, since it's
a nice 60F out there right now.

	Good luck on the tube.

Paul.