[Mgs] Whitworth Flare Nut Wrench?

Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd enquiries at classic-car-world.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 03:24:32 MDT 2011

Hi John, we list these on our website. Please see the following link:

http://www.ccw-tools.com/Draper-Tools/Elora/Elora-Spanners/Elora-Flare-Nut-Spanners/c-1-1856-1857-1863-3826/

Kindest Regards

Tom
Tom McCay - Director, CCW-Tools, a division of Classic-Car-World Ltd, 32
Washingborough Road, Heighington, Lincoln, LN4 1RE. 01522 888178 (Tel) 0870
705 9115 (fax) enquiries at ccw-tools.com  www.ccw-tools.com

Registered address: 32 Washingborough Road, Heighington, Lincoln, LN4 1RE.
Classic-Car-World Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 3930761.  VAT registration number: 755 7630 05