[Mgs] Dash electrics lost

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Mon Sep 19 21:09:30 MDT 2011

I'm only going from my '67 and '69 cars but whenever that particular
combination shows up on the DL, my first suspect is the voltage
stabilizer. I don't recall if your car has one, but if it does, all of
those suspects should go through it or at least do a touch and go. If
it's in your car it will be on the bulkhead just above and to the right
of the point where the steering column goes through the firewall. I
think the gauges are powered through it and everything else uses the
input tab as a jumper. I could be wrong. Moss sells new solid state
ones. I've had them fail over a year or two and I've had them last for a
long time. YMMV.

Glenn