[Mgs] flasher unit help

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Sun Sep 18 17:04:31 MDT 2011

Shound be screwed to the firewall between the fuse box and TS relay
box on the 1500.  See here: http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/pics/wipe02.jpg
If it is an aftermarket flasher unit with no screw tab, you might
find it lying behind the heater box.  Look for a short round can with
three wires conncted, Green, Green/browN, and Light Green.  Some
aftermarket flashers have onlt two terminals, in which case maybe the
pilot light does not work.