[Mgs] MGA - EARLY Car No. Plate, Original Details

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Sat Sep 17 13:39:53 MDT 2011

Please see first two pictures here: http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/restore/rt107.htm
Notice the word in lower left corner of the pate may be either
"Guarantee" or "Warranty".  I would like to determine when (how
early) this change of the plate occurred.

So I am calling on everyone who has an MGA with chassis number
between 10225 June 1955) and 36897 (August 1957) AND has the ORIGINAL
plate.  Could you check to see if it says "Guarantee" or "Warrantee",
and respond if you have one that falls in between the chassis numbers
that will appear here?  I am posting this in a few different venues
for best coverage, but there should be no need for the responses to
be duplicated.