[Mgs] Moss Permium Cermic brake pads

Peter Schauss rpschauss at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:51:40 MDT 2011

I received several responses, both for and against, to my previous post on
this subject, so I thought I ought to post my results.

I installed a set of these over the weekend and broke them in according to
the instruction sheet.  They worked fine on my round trip to work today (~25
miles each way plus a short trip to the gym at lunch time).  It may be
subjective, but they do seem to have a more solid feel to them than the
stock pads which I replaced.

Ordinarily, I would not have spent the extra $14 on the premium pads, but
the others were out of stock when I placed the order.

Peter Schauss
1980 MGB