[Mgs] Stop/Brake lights gone AWOL? '78 MGB

Steven Gorr sgorr2 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 09:56:19 MDT 2011

Need some help finding where my brake lights have gone. I have, so far,
cleaned the #3 fuse connections as that seems to feed the green circuit. I
have cleaned the bullet connectors in the boot. Checked the bulbs. Removed and
tested the switch on the back of the pedal box. I did get them to come back
once, but subsequent pushes on the pedal failed. Ibm stumped as to what to
try next. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted.