[Mgs] Cowl vent drainage

Phil Bacon pboldtrix at juno.com
Sun Oct 30 16:55:56 MST 2011

Can anyone give me some tips on how to restore the cowl vent drainage, if any,
in my 67 MGBGT?   Every time I'm caught in the rain, (happens often in Fla),
water gets in and when I open the cabin vent, water slops all over the
footwells.I've poked around with a coat hanger and looked with a flashlight,
but can see no drain hole. Is there one, and if so, where is it?  Any tips on
this would be greatly appreciated.  Guess I need to get one of those magnetic
covers, but I like the ventilation.... TIA,  Phil Bacon 1967 MGBGT