[Mgs] MGA Distributor wire gauge (thickness)

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Tue Oct 25 17:10:21 MDT 2011

Moss doesn't show it because it is normally part of the wiring
harness, bound inside the harness outer wrap with other wires as an assembly.

Most of the wires in the harness are 18-AWG, including the ignition
primary wires.

Larger wires service higher current circuits, like the horn wiring,
headlamp wires, dynamo output, and the browm (N) or brown/blue (NU)
wires around the starter switch and control box