[Mgs] Shear Bolt Removal

Charles Hill chillmog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 21 20:49:23 MDT 2011

I second Steve's recommendation of using a left-hand drill bit.
Assuming that you have access.  TCs don't have this feature.  The trick
is to centerpunch the bolt to give a good start for the drill bit.  The
fastener will usually start screwing out while drilling with the
left-hand bit.

Regards,
Charles Hill