[Mgs] Question about paint prep

Robert J. Guinness guinness at stclegal.com
Tue Oct 4 14:25:10 MDT 2011

Clayton Kirkwood asked about paint prep in areas that would be covered
by carpet.  David Council suggested that if you are doing a major
re-paint with a different color (colour), you should repaint the entire
car, even the inaccessible bits that will be covered by carpet etc.

If one is repainting a car a different color, might I suggest that you
leave a small bit of the original hue undisturbed in a covered area for
future restorers/archeologists to use as a reference.  Just my 2 cents.
--
Robert Guinness