[Mgs] Temperature sender

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sat Oct 1 08:55:45 MDT 2011

<< Hmm, mine always had a double horizontal loop, near the cowl. >>

Then that IS how I would re-install, Max.
As I said, each Marque........................<G> ! ! !

<< It probably would have helped to have a second loop near the
head end. >>

Same thing <VBG> as above ! ! !

I have to say I have NEVER seen a "second set of loop(s)" on any
LBC, even original/restored [correctly <G>] Factory Race and/or
Rally cars --- where one WOULD expect to see them.

Ed
1]  Please visit MY site at:               www.justbrits.com
2]  Please visit Frank C.'s site at:   www.spritenut.com
    Article(s) and/or pictures REQUESTED !

PS:  When installing I leave instrument LOOSE in it's hole and then
using anything from a fat, little 1.75" prescription vial to small soup
cans, I FIRST make big loose circles and THEN wrap the 'tube'
around my selected 'die' --- bulb end NOT installed --- THEN
when you 'remove' the tube from it's 'die' and the tube will
'spring' to roughly it's "correct" size [diameter] which is who
knows what <G> ! ! !
PPS:  Best if you can find an original car & 'copy' it's install<G> ! !