[Mgs] British car show - Woodland.2011

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 05:03:37 MDT 2011

Some great looking cars there - what is the green race car #8? Wild looking....
And the Mini with the Honda engine swap is probably
pretty darn fast.....

Did you really think that your Miata would be welcome on the show field? ;-)

I like looking at all the 'patina-ed' cars when I go to a show.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer
'65 MGB Tourer (Project)