[Mgs] Need splined hub quickly

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Tue May 24 11:38:39 MDT 2011

I have the same problem, different side (67 BGT). I tried to locate one and
even attended a swap meet May 1 looking for one. Finally ended up ordering
from a Moss reseller rather than Moss direct to save about 20% but now three
weeks have passed. I just called the reseller and he is shipping it out today.
So in short, your best bet may be Moss at ~$120. At least they appear
available and in stock.

David Councill