[Mgs] Unrelated subject - but wow! [OT]

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 15 14:33:57 MDT 2011

On the contrary, the problem is that they frequently are written by the
people that they are supposed to regulate -- the fox patrolling the
henhouse. They aren't ignorant of the consequences --they are getting
exactly what they want (or at least what they think they want -- it doesn't
seem to occur to these "smart guys" that if you open up the markets to
manipulation, the real crooks will have an advantage over the merely
greedy).

The Treasury Dept. essentially functions as a branch of Goldman Sachs
(hence, "inside job").

No surprise that when everything goes blooey, they are the ones that get
bailed out, and the average joe is left holding the bag.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149