[Mgs] Cats n Cars

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 19:21:59 MDT 2011

No, me either.  But the neighbor's dog used to think my driver's side rear
tire was a great place to "mark his territory."
I asked the neighbor if that was his yellow dog that I kept seeing lifting his
leg on my car.  "Nope," he said.  "I never let my dog run loose."
"Good," I said.  "Then you won't mind when I shoot it."

Never saw the dog on my property again.

 -Mike Eldred
Wilmington, VT