[Mgs] 100mm Tacho gauge

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Mon Jun 27 11:38:01 MDT 2011

I am in dire need of a 100mm tachometer for my 1980 dashed MGB GT
V8.   I originally stuck in Triumph 8 cylinder tach guts into my
original 4 cyl one but somehow it does not seem to work.  Now doubt
the Triumph tach was duff.

Does anyone have a 100mm tach for sale that I could convert ? -
somewhere I have the instructions.
Does anyone know who would do the 4 to 8 cylinder conversion?
Does anyone have a genuine 8 cylinder tach from a MGB GT V8 for sale?

Many thanks in advance for your response

Regards,

Barrie Robinson
barrie at look.ca
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8  in great nick
Aston Martin 1955 DB 2/4 MkII under restoration
www.britishv8.org/MG/BarrieRobinson.htm
www.britcot.com
www.AMFClub.com