[Mgs] Non-MG and terribly illegal

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Wed Jun 22 11:26:02 MDT 2011

Hi Murray,

I live in Holland at Hoofddorp Near Schiphol airport.Yes I'm Dutch.
The road where over 300 Km/h has been driven is west of Hoofddorp named the
Drie merenweg - the Three Lakes Road - road number N205.

I cannot believe this young guy can drive such an expensive car - car prices.
taxes and insurance are one of the most expensive in the world. Not to forget
fuel price is very high as well.

The little town, where the driver lives is a typical suburbian place, where
wealthy people live - town is named Heemstede.

Cheers,

Hans
71 BGT - poor mans Aston still - still happy with this car -