[Mgs] windshields

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Tue Jun 14 14:11:11 MDT 2011

I'm not sure the aftermarket ones are still available, at least from Moss. The
Triplex ones have increased in price this year from about $250 to $350. I had
the windshield replaced on my 64B using Safelite - their price includes
installation but typically runs near the cost of ordering the windshield, in
this case right at $350 installed. I had balked doing the windshields but
after Safelite replaced my land Rover windshield at the princely sum of $1000,
the MG windshields seem cheap.

Next up is my 67BGT which has a big air pocket in the glass on the passenger
side. This job will also cost about $350 installed (not counting the seals and
metal trim which I ordered from Moss in anticipation of the job).

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT
72 B