[Mgs] brake pads

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:45:30 MDT 2011

The calipers are stock. The most likely issue is that Classic Gold took the
high end of the measurements of the backing of the pad, and these were a bit
bit.

I ended up taking 20 seconds an edge to grind the pads to size. One of the
outside pads, was a bit tight too, so I ground it.

Everything now is working well, we took the car out to seat the pads and
everything is good now.