[Mgs] MG Rally to Reno

Rick Brown mgrick at mgcars.org.uk
Fri Jun 3 18:21:22 MDT 2011

Further to Pete Groh's email about webcams for the start of the MG Rally to
Reno tomorrow morning - I emailed Bruce Woodson asking which of the cams on
the site were best for viewing the Rally start - he Replied :

Hi rick.

This is awesome! I never even thought about web cams!

Any of the first three show at least one angle of our parade route. Probably
the best will be the north division cam. That's where we will pause for a
photo under the arch. Parade starts at 9:00. Weather looks great. Please post
an invitation on mg experience to check it out!

Wish you were gonna be here.

Bruce
PS the website is:
http://www.octhebeach.com/events/beachcam.html