[Mgs] Bezel removal tool - where to find (Phil Bacon)

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 22:09:47 MDT 2011

While I'm waiting for my new Savometer credit card to arrive (and I
can't wait), let me take a moment to make a professional endorsement of
Moss' fairly new bezel removal tool. It not only fits the bezel nut for
removal, but amazingly, fits the very same bezel nut on re-installation!!!!

Seriously, it's a good tool. It seems to self center on the nut which
helps keep you from trashing your precious wrinkle paint. Thank you Moss
Motors. The only thing it won't handle on an early MGB dashboard is an
overdrive 'shepherd's crook' switch. For that they'd need to come up
with a bezel with a built in three-way universal joint. For that I'm
still using the Jesus-clip removal tool because I haven't had the time
to make a custom tool for it.

Glenn