[Mgs] Enough already

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 20:51:27 MDT 2011

Thank you.  I unsubscribed from the spridget list a few months ago because of
similar idiocy.
I'm here for MG talk, not to wade through the global/political bickering of
rude children.
It just so happens I'm installing seatbelts this weekend.  Foolishly, I had
hoped to learn something useful when I saw the subject line.

-Mike Eldred
1954 MG TF
1973 Midget