[Mgs] Seat Belts

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Sun Jul 3 17:13:05 MDT 2011

I think you have a choice - the belts I put in my td are a pain to adjust,
but they look great and somewhat vintage.  I prefer that to a more modern
looking (read plastic) buckle.  after all <grin> nothing on that car is
easy.  why should the seat belts be?

OK, the smiles when I'm driving it are easy . . . . .