[Mgs] Seat Belts

Charles Hill chillmog at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 2 10:26:17 MDT 2011

Carl,
It is going to depend on where you live.  Exemptions vary from state to
state and country to country.  There are even differences in some
licensing jurisdictions based on registration types as they allow even
more exemptions for vehicles registered as historic, antique, special
interest or whatever.

Charles Hill