[Mgs] Seat Belts

frankk12 at verizon.net frankk12 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 2 07:52:15 MDT 2011

Rhode Island, where I live just enacted a mandatory seat belt law. My problem
is that my MGA and 64 B don't have seat belts. What does the group recommend
for installing belts? I had preferred to keep the cars original. Older cars
were grandfathered when it came to inspections and belts were not required if
they weren't originally installed. I assume this isn't the case with the new
mandatory law. Is there a set of belts that doesn't seriously compromise the
originality of the cars?