[Mgs] TD tires

Don don at napanet.net
Thu Jan 13 14:01:54 MST 2011

I think the only tires that are exact replacements are the ones from
Coker.  Their Vredestein is a little over $100 and the Michelin is
$260.  Yikes.  I used to see Avons in that size, and they may be
available but not in the US.
My MGA has old Michelin XZXs on it.  They do seem to hold up well,
but are probably dangerous.

http://store.cokertire.com/165hr15-michelin-xas.html

Don Scott
Calistoga CA USA