[Mgs] To start or not to start?

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 12:07:46 MST 2011

I usually do it and roll the car back and forth a foot or so*, so that it's not
resting on the same
spot on the tires all winter. Couldn't do that this year, though, as I have a
flat tire and haven't gotten
around to changing it!

*I.e., start it in December and roll it forward, then start it in January and
roll it back....

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer