[Mgs] Prices for MGAs

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Fri Feb 18 14:28:46 MST 2011

Apparently there is some un-stated limit on message size for this
forum.  Even after I cut my note in half the server would not pass a
2.3-kb note in the body of an Email message.  I may also have been
unsubscribed for a few hours.  Now I have a strange feeling that when
(if) this goes through there may be seven more messages that were
held in a queue somewhere.

For those so inclined, you can find my 6-kb response here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/buying/bye105.htm

Barney Gaylord
1058 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com

At 11:14 AM 2/16/2011 -0600, Robert J. Guinness wrote:
 >> Is it me, or are the prices for MGAs climbing significantly. If
so, why (other than that they are great cars)?