[Mgs] [Fwd: Re: Prices for MGAs]

The Roxter rocknatural at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:40:55 MST 2011

On 2/16/2011 8:53 PM, Larry Daniels wrote:
> I was looking for a "nice, solid" rust free MGA for $2100.
>
> Where were you?  I haven't seen an MGA meeting those qualifications in many,
> many years.  Have you?
Just that one. I bought it from a friend for $3,000 when I came off the JJ Cale tour in 2004. I did a lot of work on it and planned to put an MGB engine in it, but I had financial troubles, so I sold it back to the guy I bought it from. I owed him a favor, so I took a hit on the price.

-Rocky Frisco