[Mgs] Prices for MGAs

Don don at napanet.net
Wed Feb 16 21:35:35 MST 2011

I agree, it does look like prices are on the rise.  I attribute it to
the fact that so many of our beloved little Brit cars have been sent
to other countries.  And with a weak US dollar, more and more
foreigners are plucking up the rest of them here in the US.  I have
posted on this subject before and got flak from guys in Australia.  I
think it is a shame for the hobby here that the cars have become so costly.

There was a '56 MGA on eBay that just sold for $18,500.  It is an ok
car, but it just doesn't look that well sorted to me.  In fact, the
"restoration" looked to be aimed at a quick resell or flip of the car.

[]

<http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10005&campid=5335825563&customid=1&icep_item=330528750311&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=238401&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=rss>MG
: MGA ROADSTER 1956 MGA One Owner Car 1956

Don Scott
Calistoga CA USA
1966 TR4A
1962 MGA Mk 2