[Mgs] twas a good day

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 11:40:35 MST 2011

So yesterday I spent most of the day at work on a technical manual I am
writing for a class I have to teach.
When I finally got done about 2 I left the shop, and headed out.  It was a
beautiful day about 85 and clear as a bell.
Heading up the hill toward the 118 freeway over my stereo I hear a
BRRRAAAAAP of a T series exhaust.
Passing me was a RHD TC survivor.  No over restored trailer queen this.
BRG, Brookslands racing screens, and the patina that only the years can
give.
The couple driving it looked like they were having a ball.
I was so jealous, but I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day.
Rick