[Mgs] Drafting Program

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Fri Feb 11 14:46:32 MST 2011

Have you tried Windows 7 XP mode:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

Or to be really sophisticated you can run virtual machines, other
computer desktops, on your computer. Virtual Box is freeware that allows
you to run XP or Vista in a separate box on your desktop. Macs run a
similar program, Parallels, that allows them to also run Windows the
same way. It's the latest thing.

David Councill