[Mgs] [MG-MGB] Fw: Fwd: FW: Speed Traps in Your Town !!

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Mon Feb 7 07:49:08 MST 2011

Actually I have. Haven't been there since the '70s though.

The article only mentioned that limit dropped from 45 to 35, it didn't
mention whether there was any warning, obstructed signs, etc. associated
with the drop. There is not enough documentation of the circumstances to
call it a "trap" although it may have been.

--

Stephen West-Fisher