[Mgs] Which generator to buy

Rod Williams PRNDL at sonic.net
Fri Dec 30 10:56:19 MST 2011

> What do you recommend as a brand and or model? I was looking for something
in

At first I thought you were talking about a generator for a pre '68 MG. 8000
Watts!!! Cripes! Oh, portable.

I work in film and television production and, although I'm in the camera
department, all I *ever* see the electricians use are Honda generators. They
are reliable, rugged and dependable. They cost a little more but I've never
seen one fail in use. And they get used pretty roughly. I see the 3000 and
6000 watt units a lot. Don't know about something as whopping as an 8K. That's
a *big* portable genni.

Good luck
--
Rod Williams