[Mgs] MGB pic on Fox

Aaron Whiteman awhitema at panix.com
Sun Dec 25 10:06:31 MST 2011

On Dec 24, 2011, at 8:09 PM, Paul Root wrote:

> Nice, but I dispute an impreza getting 34mpg. I never got better than 25 in
> my 99. My B gets at least that.

My B gets 24-28[0] hwy (vs 27-30 typical on my 2006 Subaru), 12-18 city of
Pullman (18-20 on the Subaru).  Other cities are flatter, so I suspect my
mileage would potentially improve if I lived one one of those.

However, the new Impreza has a new 2.0L, which is rated at 34.  With my past
experience with EPA vs real-world, it should get that too.