[Mgs] No posts for 3 days

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Tue Dec 13 12:42:50 MST 2011

Mark,   Probably not booted off the list.  At least one of us received your
message.   There  may not be much happening in the wonderful world of MGs this
month.   There is a flicker of life in CT,  where we held a tech session
Saturday, during which the marvels of a corroded fuse block were explored, a
member gave a demo of flaring cupro-nickel brake tubing, others pondered
installation of air filters on an HIF-equipped 1975 MGB, a thermostat was
changed in a GT, and plans were made for a thrust-washer tech session on 14
January. Not only were there those fine activities, but consumption of much
coffee and many donuts was accomplished.     A 1969 Midget owner was in
attendance. He is interested in the Midget equivalent of thrust-washer
replacement.  How similar is this to that of Salisbury (tube-type) MGB axles?
Bob