[Mgs] MGB alternator

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Fri Aug 26 06:27:05 MDT 2011

Hi Paul,
  12,272 did not seem all that far to me either, especially when I recalled
that an alternator on my '75 had more than 200,000 while I had the car.
   This unit is one I got from a boneyard. It served for a couple of years,
then I replaced diodes. That was, however, at least five years ago and I do
not recall which of the diode packs I used. It's on the car now. If we are
confined to home this weekend by the hurricane coming up the coast, I will
have time to remove and open the unit.
Bob