[Mgs] Selling my '79 MGB Limited Edition

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:53:11 MDT 2011

I think it was a "Flying Seester" which if I understand it right was a
lightweight down market version of the Henway.
It had the picnic basket, and the plates were all matching serial numbers
but they were Melmac plates lighter than China).  As I understand it the
Henways had the matching China.
This was one of the rare 6 cylinder racing models with a 3/4 street grind
cam (the guy down the street reground 9 out of the 12 cam lobes)
Problem is I was selling it in the days before the internet, so getting
access to guys that knew about Rolls-Canhardlys was tough even here in car
crazy LA.
FTR Moss motors was no help at all in my search to establish a value.
Rick