[Mgs] Selling my '79 MGB Limited Edition

melfrankus at carolina.rr.com melfrankus at carolina.rr.com
Mon Aug 22 10:41:04 MDT 2011

Fellers:  All those books are a good start.  My experience selling and buying MGs or most anything else is.....when I buy it is very rare, others want it, and it's super-expensive; when I sell everybody already has one to get rid of, no one wants mine and we can not give it away...mel
71 mgbgt not for sale....