[Mgs] Selling my '79 MGB Limited Edition

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 18:29:28 MDT 2011

I am selling my '79 MGB LE.  48,000 miles.  Lots of new parts including
convertible top, carpeting, Pioneer AM/FM/CD with Blaupunkt speakers, wiring
harness and Weber 38/38 Outlaw carb.  It has had a minor engine rebuild
including a valve job, new pistons and rings, rod bearings, cam and clutch.
NADA lists average retail on a '79 as $8050.  I would consider this car to be
in better than average condition and it has several thousand dollars in new
parts and labor.  It won't take first place at Pebble Beach, but it's a nice
rust-free car.  I am asking $8500 OBO.  That's a pretty good deal.

We have our eye on a replacement, but don't know how long it will be
available, so a QUICK sale will get a good price.

Photos available.

Larry Daniels