[Mgs] Starter Issues?

Steve Shoyer steve at shoyer.com
Mon Aug 15 16:40:34 MDT 2011

Frank, I did the conversion on my 1980 MGB a couple of years ago, after the
post on my original solenoid snapped and I couldn't get the wires connected
easily.  It was a pretty straightforward replacement, not requiring much
swearing.  If I remember correctly, the trickiest part was supporting the
starter while getting the bolts in place.

It works well, although the sound of the starter is more different (and less
pleasant) than the original.

--Steve