[Mgs] RBB Headlight Switch Query

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 02:08:43 MDT 2011

They will all work electrically as the circuits are all the same.  The
difference was for the shroud-mounted switch which had a short-sub-harness
to connect the switch to the main harness down by the steering column, and
they have the round pins you mention.  Where the switch is on the dash the
harness connects directly with spades.  I think they are physically
different sizes as well.